Monday, March 31, 2014

Moody Monday ::: March Recap

Wow! Time is flying by!

I FINALLY got caught up on my crochet mood blanket (I actually started all over again with a granny square block instead of a solid block) and I'm loving how it's coming out!


March has A LOT of dark blocks - very tired: working hard, migraines, work, work and more work.



Stressed: work, doctor's appointments, getting TWO flat tires in DC 30 mins before a client lunch and just not having enough hours in the day some days.



Down: I had 4 down days this month. Personal stuff but I think being so tired had left me emotional. Not enough sleep to think rationally. 

The highlight of my month: CABO! That brought a lot of happiness! 


Loved: more loved days this month than any other months so far. I even has love overflow days!


I hope April has a lot more pinks and yellows!!

How was your month?

~Trish

2 comments:

  1. It's looking very nice - lot's of pretty colors. I hope you have more pinks and yellows next month too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it has LOTS of pink and yellows! Particularly around the 11th and 12th :)

    ReplyDelete