Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday Coffee Break

Good Morning!
 
It's been so long since I've done a virtual coffee with you gals!

I hope things are going well for you!
 
Have you time for a quick sip of coffee with a side of chat?
 
 
Sip #1:
Yesterday I did an awesome guest post over at Going the Distance and shared some photos of Jenn's beautiful wedding.

 If you haven't checked it out - please do! Have you any good posts/guests posts today?
 
Sip #2
Easter was awesome! I made a trip up with my mom to visit one of my aunt's in Pittsburgh that Easter Saturday. 
I was happily surprised to see my little cousin home from RIT that weekend. My dad has five sisters and out of the bunch this aunt and her hubby and kids I'm the closest too. They are just such a terrific family.  Easter Sunday was spent at my mom's sister's house back home in MD and that was pretty awesome too! Lots of good food AND I even got all pinteresty on them and made some dyed deviled eggs.  
How was your Easter?
 
Sip #3
Work has been interesting. They "let go" my general manager last week, so my co-workers and I are determined to kick butt and keep bring in the $$$. I have a goal of getting back to President's Club for this year. 


How's work for you? Anything interesting going on?
 
Sip #4
I have been slacking big time on my blog writing! I need to get back into it! I really liked the link ups I use to do: How Pinteresting and What I Love Wednesdays - are either of those still "things"? Any good link-ups you recommend?
 
Anyhoo. I need to get focused and get work done! Chat with me - what's going on in your world?
 
~Trish

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU again for doing the guest post about the wedding--I love reading it and re-reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs - I don't know if those posts are still "things" but I love it when you do them :-) Hint hint!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete