Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What I'm LOVING Wednesday

Hi! Happy Wednesday!
 
I'm LOVING that I hung out with my girls on Friday night. We laughed so hard that we had tears coming out reminiscing about our old Baskin Robbin days and old co-workers. Good times.
 
I'm LOVING that Saturday was my friend Stephanie's baby shower. I'm super excited for her! The food was great, the games were fun...it was overall an awesome time!
 
I'm LOVING that my blanket (baby shower gift) went over really well! To see more pictures click here.

 I'm LOVING the app "My Fitness Pal". It really is awesome. I recommend it to you if you're trying to lose or maintain your weight. It really makes you feel accountable for everything you eat/drink. And it's helping motivate me to go to the gym!

 
What are YOU LOVING this week?
 
~Trish

1 comment:

  1. YAY for all of these awesome things! Like I said yesterday--that baby blanket is super cute! I look forward to receiving one of them from you one day :)

    ReplyDelete