Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

What I'm LOVING Wednesday -- is this still a "thing"?
 
I'm not sure but I'm going to go with it. I miss doing this and it was such a great way for someone like me (who is incredibly realistic and can be a bit of a negative nancy) to have positive thoughts.
 
I'm LOVING that my lil centerpiece from Jenn's wedding is still going strong! I love the color and these flowers. Hope it keeps trucking on for another week or few!
 

I'm LOVING my tervis tumbler. My dad and stepmom hipped me to these babies. I got one for Christmas and had to go to BB&B to get a second one yesterday. I carry this around with me all the time. It's helping me break up with Dr. Pepper...kindasorta.

 
I'm LOVING my current reads The Husband's Secret and The Fault In Our Stars. Both are awesome! It's taking me forever + a day to read but that's because I want to take every word in (and plus I have like no time to read right now).
 
and I'm LOVING these things on Pinterest:
 
 


 
 
  What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

3 comments:

  1. It's not a thing anymore, and it makes me sad! I still do it sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a realistic person too evidently. I am always bothered when I go out in public by people who do stupid things. I should work on that - maybe start thinking better thoughts when I'm out. The flowers look pretty. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh they are still in bloom?? Dang!!
    Can you take some more pics of it and send it to me??

    ReplyDelete