Let the fun begin! Here's post 1 out of 30
To know what I'm referring to click HERE or read yesterday's post.
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
1. I don't tell people my middle name for fear they are going to say it wrong (like jumble it together like it's one word when it's really two).
2. Speaking of names I HATE being called "Pat". I had a client who called me Pam for many years and I just answered to it because I'd rather be called the wrong name over being called Pat.
3. I have a semi-addictive personality - especially on games (I was probably a gambler in a past life) like candy crush, farm story, restaurant story, diner dash, etc. If it's on my phone and I can play it...I probably do.
4. I do the "single girl sweep" almost everytime I get home to my apartment if Troy's not there (check behind the shower curtain, look in every room and closet).
5. I cannot own a scale (which I do right now and shouldn't) because I obsess over my weight and will weigh myself multiple times a day.
6. I love the Jason Mraz song "I'm Yours"
7. I don't like my ice cream and cake touching on the same plate
8. I like candles (and perfume) that smells like candy
9. I'm blind without my glasses and feel completely helpless when I cannot find them (luckily I have 4 pairs).
10. I went two years with out a decent vacuum (gross. I know)
11. Took me 30 years to embrace my curly hair
12. Jenn and Marie really encouraged me to do this blog thing and I APPRECIATE them for that
13. I'm really insecure about the items I crochet. I always worry if it's "good enough"
14. I wanted to be a teacher when I was growing up
15. I was the Editor in Chief of my HS Literary Magazine and Co-Features Editor of the HS newspaper
16. I LOVE Jalapeño Cheetos and Strawberry soda (sometimes at the same time!)
17. I love watching prison shows (i.e. Locked Up)
18. I cry EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch The Notebook
19. I wish I lived closer to my little sisters (or that they lived closer to me). I'm missing out on watching them grow up. Makes me sad
20. I'm an affirmations girl. I love and need them and I'm embarrassed by that!
Ok! There you go! Twenty things about me! What about you? What's one random fact about you that I don't know? Leave it below (or leave me a link to your list!).