Monday, May 12, 2014

2/30 Things: Fears

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears


Fear 1: I will be kid-less

I don't want to get too into it but I do worry that I wont have even one baby! I haven't tried but I do think about it. But who knows. This is one fear that only time will tell.  How did this become a fear? I can't pinpoint it but I have my reasons.


Fear 2:  Retaliation

We had an "incident" at work and I have anxiety that the person who ended up parting from the company will come back and retaliate against the whole team. It wasn't anything I (or WE) did, but some people can't accept blame for their own actions and I'm afraid we'll be punished somehow, someway for this.  How this became a fear? Well this person can't seem to let things go and has retaliated in the past. Not towards me. I don't ever want to be in that position but I worry about it. Constantly. I have rubber neck these past few weeks looking around.

Fear 3: Death

Not my own death (oddly enough) but my parents, my friends, my cat - hell even dead fish bug me. I can't imagine my life without any of the key players in it so when I get random calls  from friends or family the worse always pops into my mind (you know the general times - say your mom - calls you and if she calls at a total opposite time - it's a freak out session in my head).  How did this become a fear - I think you can guess. We've been all in the position of losing one person you dread the thought of losing another.

What are your fears? Can you relate to any of mine?

Find out more (and to read my other post) about 30 Things HERE

2 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to your number 1` and 3....100%

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relate to #1! It's such a scary thought and it's something you really won't know until it "happens!"

    ReplyDelete