Wednesday, May 21, 2014

#5 of 30 Things: What are the 5 Things That Make You Most Happy

#5 of 30 ThingsWhat are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

In no significant order:

#1 Family. In my book - FAMILY IS EVERYTHING. And my family is #1 to me and trumps all other things. They make me laugh and feel good. Crazy bunch of people. I'm looking forward to celebrating my birthday with them soon and my cousin's birthday who's birthday is the week after mine.  Fun times.

#2 Friends. I have some awesome friends, and altho I'm not a big "pick up the phone and chat" person I love when I do get to see/talk to them. I'm so proud of all my friends and the women they have become over the years. You gals make me happy and you know who I'm talking about.

#3 Hugs and Tuesday Movie Night with Troy. I love how a hug from Troy makes all the stress and pressure in my world just melt away. Something so simple makes a world of difference. And I love how every Tuesday we grab a Redbox or Netflix and have that quality time together.

#4 Sammie and Stitch. These two pets make me happy on bad days. How can you not be happy when you see a tag wagging or meow sent in your direction. Everyone needs  a pet or have access to a pet. They make you live longer!

#5 Books. I love that I can pick up a book (or put in my earbuds for an audiobook) and just escape into a whole new world. Lately my Kindle and my iPhone have provided endless entertainment and happiness.

What is currently making you happy? It's nice to sit and think about this.

1 comment:

  1. Awww yay! A great list! :)
    I'm proud of you, too, Trishy pants :)

    ReplyDelete