Friday, May 30, 2014

5 on Friday - BIRFDAY Edition

OH MY GOSH BECCCKKKAAAAYYY - It's my Birfday!
woohoo! How about some 5 on Friday "It's my Birthday" Edition?!
 
 
{ONE}
It's my birthday!
Yup a Gemini - haven't you guessed by now?

{TWO}
I can't wait to go drink a bunch of yummy wines tomorrow with my friends. I have a table reserved for us and an amazon local coupon all printed and ready to go! After downing a bunch of wines we'll be STUFFING our faces with Mexican food. Wine + Mexican food = me a happy happy girl


{THREE}
I'm looking forward to QT time with Troy tonight! Probably we'll go have some drinks and I wouldn't mind a bunch of bar food too (gosh I sound like an alcoholic piggy don't I?!). He hooked me up with mani, pedi, getting my car detailed + other things. It's a goooood birthday!


wish we were back in CABO. now that would have been GREAT!

{FOUR}
yes...this one relates to food too: Family Dinner on Sunday! My mouth watering already! I've requested Steak, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, Caprese Salad, Carmel Banana Pudding and Cupcakes. LOL I'm such a fat ass but this is the time of year that I can go nuts (well this time of year, and Christmas, and Easter, and Thanksgiving, and...whenever I feel like it I guess). I'm deleting "My Fitness Pal" app this weekend. I don't want to know my damage.

{FIVE}
I'm really excited to turn 30 again! Can't you tell?!
I need this for Saturday!

I hope you have a fantastic Friday!
~Trish

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to one of my besties of all time!!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you!! Have a great time celebrating. :)

    ReplyDelete