Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pinspirational #2

I have a few projects I'm currently hooking but I'm always looking for my next one! Here's what has Pinspired this week:
 
 
LOVE the colors on this. I find it so interesting to look at!
Ravelry: Blackberry Salad Striped Baby Blanket - free pattern!
 
I would love to wear something I made (besides a scarf) and this is cute (and not grammy looking like some other ponchos):
Blue Poncho. Motif is graphed, with two possisble layouts shown 
 
I think I like the room overall but this rug would be something easy to make an is probably quite soft!
Hexagon Rug
 
OMG - this is SO cute. I will definitely have to give this a try one day:
Hat
 
Lastly for this week:
Crochet bracelet with charms, wrap bracelet, silver grey, cuff bracelet…
What are you Pinspired from this week?
 
~Trish

4 comments:

  1. I really really like that rug, and the colors in it! I could definitely see that in an office room (like in our new house!) haha. I also think the hat and the bracelet and the poncho are all really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single project you pinned - I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, the hat is especially cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in that blanket! I will surely look into it... after I "flirt" with the rug. Nice!

    ReplyDelete