11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
|not one of my pet-peeves but hysterically funny!|
1. Being called "PAT". Drives me bananas. I didn't introduce myself to you as "Pat" therefore don't think you can call me PAT. I'd rather answer to a completely different name.
2. The sound of fingernails being clipped in some place that's not a nail salon or bathroom. It's just gross people. Nail clippings everywhere. ew.
3. Along the same lines of #2 - don't paint or FILE your nails in a public place. That sound drives me nuts and the smell isn't pleasant. I know a great place in Gaithersburg you can go to get your nails did if you need a recommendation.
4. If someone asks me to KNIT them something. If you know me you should know I don't knit and if you have the balls to ask for something you should know what you're asking for.
6. When people are late. Be it friends, clients, family, etc. drives me nuts. My time is important to me - don't waste it.
7. The lack of politeness in people - where'd it go?! How hard is it to say "Thank You"?
9. When people throw cigarette butts out of their windows [while driving]. I want to punch the person in the face every time I see one flicker out the window. How gross?! Just because you're killing your body doesn't mean you have to kill everyone else too.
10. Going with the smoking things: when I see parents smoking while pushing their child in a stroller or carrying their child. HELLO? How wrong is that?
Oh gosh I'm all fired up now! What is one of your pet peeves?
To see more: 30 THINGS