Friday, June 6, 2014

30 Things: #7 - What is Your Dream Job?

#7 of Thirty asks: What is your dream job, and why?
 
Easy. To be Oprah.
or Beyoncé.
 
No?
 
Ok, well if I can't have that job of being one of those ladies then I'd love to own my own Yarn Shop.  I'm one of those wierdos who likes working retail and to own a business (which I'm really interested in the business portion) of a craft I love and am inspired by everyday would be AWE-SOME.
 
It's a dream that I'm slowly working on. I have a business plan about 40% done. I just need to really focus on it. I may be a FREAK in actually thinking this is something that I can pull off - but I believe in myself that I can.
 
Not only have I started my business plan but I even have a whole board dedicated to shop inspirations on Pinterest (it's not a real dream unless you have a pinterest board). 
 
Here's what I would base my shop on:
 



 
Maybe one day on this here blog I'll be able to share with you the opening o f my shop.
 
We'll see (fingers crossed)
 
~Trish
 

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea and I hope it comes to fruition for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so nice to own a yarn shop. Good luck to you - I hope your dream comes true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I have had this dream too...in my past. I wanted my shop to have a place for people to come and sit down and crochet, with some of my homemade cheesecakes made to sell, and also a little dance floor and a small stage...so that I could invite local singers to come. :-) It's where I go in my mind when I think of my "Happy Place". ^_^

    ReplyDelete