#8. What are 5 passions you have?
Hm. I feel like I should have really good passions that I could be proud of (like helping blind kittens and feeding starving children) but I don't. I feel lame thinking about it. What really comes to mind for my passions:
1. Reading - I think every child should be read to every night. Period. Such a fundamental step in a child's development and it is a MUST. And I don't get people who "don't read".
2. Crafting - I like the way my mind feels when I get all creative. What a great feeling (unless you craft something that sucks then you feel terrible)!
3. Family - Doesn't matter if it's the family you were given at birth or the family you picked for yourself: everyone needs a foundation and I have to say - I do turn my nose down on people who don't embrace family.
4. People being their true self - I have never really struggled with identity. I love meeting people who are who they are and know who they are. Such confidence (even if they are a nasty bitch...if they can admit it...I like them).
5. Education - People need it. Must have it. No one should never be denied an education and nobody should turn down education.
What is something you are passionate about?
See my other 30 THINGS