Wednesday, June 11, 2014

W...W...W... Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




My Answers:
 
What are you currently reading? 

 
I'm currently reading Scorch Trials (see my tease here) and I'm listening to Queen Sugar by Natalie Baszile.  I'm really enjoying Queen Sugar! I only have about 2 hours left to listen - and I think I'll be sad when it's over. Plus the performance of the narrator is so good. Scorch Trials is really interesting too.

What did you recently finish reading? 

The Maze Runner by James Dashner. I saw the movie preview and immediately added this to my TBR pile. I'm happy I did. It was a good read. Looking forward to the movie coming out later this year.
 
What do you think you'll read next?
 
What She Left Behind looks really good. Has anyone read this? Should I go ahead and pick this up?
Thoughts? 
 
What's your W...W...W...
 
~Trish
 

5 comments:

  1. So I should read Maze Runner? I'm not gonna be disappointed that it's too similar to Divergent or Hunger Games?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maze Runner is definitely one of my favorite YA reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard about 'What She Left Behind', but that can be a good thing as well! I'm still not quite sure how I feel about the Maze Runner series and whether I want to read it or not! Looks like some great books!
    My WWW
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to read The Maze Runner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I just went and checked out What She Left Behind and I'd definitely pick that one up next! What a great sounding book. Here is my WWW

    ReplyDelete