Friday, July 18, 2014

30 Things: #13 Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
#1 - Guilt Trips
I'd hate to tell this secret on myself but I always fall for a guilt trip. I can't stand that feeling eating me up inside and if someone calls me out on that guilt I'm liable to do whatever they ask. I hate that about myself. I always take the guilt trip when someone pulls that card on me.
#2 - Craft Stores/Yarn Sales.
Since I'm driving around all the time for work craft shops always catch my eye - particularly ones that aren't in my normal shopping areas. I could have my last $5 in my pocket and would want to spend it on yarn.
#3 - Speaking Before Thinking
I swear the words fly out of my mouth sometimes before they process through my brain and I end up saying some really off the wall stuff. Especially when I'm mad. I need to calm down, take a deep breath, count to 10 and give the words enough time to process through my head before I say stuff I have to apologize for later. This is an ongoing problem for me (it also works in my favor and makes me seem really witty when I'm in good spirit - guess it works both ways).
#4 - Cupcakes/Cake/Sugar
I was counting calories for a hot minute...then birthday season came around and I couldn't control myself. I actually want a cupcake right now. My favorite as of late has been Chocolate Ganache from Lilly Magilly's and Lemon. I LOVE Lemon cupcakes. Drool.
I do have to be careful though since diabetes runs in my family.
#5 - Drowning in Bad Mood/Bad Feelings
I let my bad moods take over my whole day. If one thing bad goes wrong I have the tendency to want to go hide under the cover in bed and go to sleep (as like a reset). I need to really work on not letting one incident ruin my whole day. I literally have to tell myself to smile when I'm about to fall of the deep edge. Smiling is suppose to help you feel better...I read that somewhere.
What's one of your weakness?
To see 1-12 of my 30 Things go HERE.
~Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment