Tuesday, July 29, 2014

30 Things: #15 If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

30 Things: #15: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
 
So, I've been procrastinating answering this question because it seems silly to me.
BUUUT then I found this great article on BuzzFeed that gave me my answer...and the results are:
 
{photo via}
A LION!
 
Independent and logical thinkers who are also persuasive leaders, ENTJs are business-minded and ambitious. They refuse to allow any subjective emotion to enter into their decision-making process, and as a result they can be seen as callous and cold. But these fierce individuals tend to be highly effective, successful, and incredibly powerful. They are truly the kings of the proverbial jungle.
 
This sounds exactly like me - don't you think?
 
You HAVE to do this to figure out what you are. I found it very interesting (and accurate...at least for me) that I am ENTJ (Extroversion, Intuition, Thinking, Judging). Go HERE and find out what you are and then share with me!!
 
 
Click HERE to see my other Things (1-14).
 
~Trish
 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe ill fill this out since I wonder what it will say. I know it won't be a lion haha

    ReplyDelete