Friday, July 11, 2014

5 Days, 6 Hours and 31 minutes

5 Days, 6 Hours and 31 minutes...Does that seem like a lot of time to you? That's how much time I've spent listening to audiobooks since February 2013.


Since I spent about 5-8 hours a day in my car working - audiobooks have been a great break in the day. 

Today I'm here to share some of my favorites from my audio library that i recommend you grabbing your earbuds and giving them a go!

My current listen:
I'm not sure how it's going to end (which usually dictates if I like the book or not) but so far - so good!

My top 3 favorites:

#1
I just loved the story and the way the Narrator read it. The combo of the two just made me enjoy every minute if this read.

#2
I never saw the movie so the story was new to me. The story had me on edge wanting to know more & more. Some parts even had my heart racing!

#3
I love books with alternating character chapters. I love this audiobook b/c they had two great narrators literally give the two main characters their own voices. 

My #1 dislike:
I couldn't get into it. It put me to sleep (which isn't good since I listen whole driving). Disappointing b/c I read so many good things about this one.

Are you an audiobook listener? What's your favorite audiobook?

~Trish






2 comments:

  1. MG and I listened to Invention of Wings on our recent road trip. We still haven't finished it...but have to be close after about 14 hours of listening! We've liked it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been listening to audios more than reading lately. I'm always on the hunt for good ones. And now that I have audible...

    ReplyDelete