Thursday, July 17, 2014

Aaarrggh! Crochet #&$!

So, for the past two days I've been working on my crochet mood blanket. Happily crocheting and joining block after block. Then. Last night as I was folding up my blanket and putting my hook and skeins away I realized I placed about 15 blocks in the wrong order! 


What do I do?! Undo the 15 blocks and put them in the correct order (remember: each block represents a mood for each day of the year)? OR do I just leave them, finish the row and know that nobody will know (or care) they are in the wrong 
order?



What to do? What to do?!

What do you think I should do? What would you do?

-Trish


3 comments:

  1. Sorry that happened Trish.
    If it was me - I would fuss and feud for a little while, stare at the blanket with a stink eye real hard, and then put the squares in the correct order. I would feel better after that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the answer is really yours. Ask yourself: Is it 'just a blanket?, or does it represent something for you that you want to keep honest?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it was me, I would pretend nothing went wrong and go ahead with the blanket. Undoing one or two blocks is okay with me, but 15! No, I would just leave it.

    ReplyDelete