Friday, July 25, 2014

Follow Friday

TGIF! It's been a really long time since I've done a follow Friday - so it's time for me to jump back on the bandwagon!
 
 
This week's question:
What is your favorite tv series that you can watch over and over again on Netflix?
 
 
 
Sex and the City. Hands down. I can watch over and over and over again, and I don't need Netflix because I own every episode on dvd AND the first movie (but not the second movie because that was trash).
 
I can always make a S&TC reference in any real life situation!
 
I still to this day LOVE Mr. Big.
I rooted from him from the very beginning and I still root for him.
 
AND my favorite line is "I SEE YOU CARRIE!!!" <--anyone know what episode that's from?!?! 
 Oh! Oh! and "I don't want to be the up the butt girl!"
 
 
What's your favorite tv series you can watch over and over again?
 
~Trish

9 comments:

  1. I agree with you--when MG and I didn't have cable (several times this year for a week at a time), I always turned to SATC...when he wasn't home haha. Love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really watched this series..but I do know who Mr. Big is and I love him..he is one of my fav. TV actors. :) If it's on Netflix maybe I will give it a try. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only seen a few episodes, but I see the appeal. I try not to get hooked on too many series -- there are too many books to read! Thanks for visiting Annette's Book Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Used to watch SATC when it was on TBS. It was a good show but sometimes I found it hard to relate to because I got married so young (21) so I was never in their shoes. Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched Sex and the City straight through in a few weeks! I loved that show but I haven't watched it more than once. Old follower on Twitter and Bloglovin so I added you on Goodreads!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower, and this is my first hop. And, Supernatural. DUH! Is there really another answer to this week's question?

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I've never watched Sex and the City but I think I'd get into it. Especially the clothes and the NY setting.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new bloglovin follower! Sex in the City isn't really my style but theres something for everyone right?
    Here is my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Older follower here. Great choice. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete