Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WIP WEDNESDAY: Hexagon Blanket

I'm still plugging away at my Crochet Mood Blanket. Yes-I have fallen behind ...again... but the main reason is because my attention has been on my Purples Hexagon Blanket:


Instead of making all the hexagons THEN joining them I've decided to do it in batches. I make 50+ hexies then join them with my silver yarn. 



Probably would've been easier to just to do the join -as-you-go method, but I think I really like the silver pulling them all together. What do you think?




I'm going to hate myself when it's time to take care of all these tails!
 
Related post: HEXIE LOVE

What are you currently working on?

~Trish
 
Linking up with: Hookin on Hump Day

5 comments:

  1. As with all of your projects, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, I do like the silver separating each colour it makes them all stand out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great - very pretty so far. :)

    ReplyDelete