Monday, August 4, 2014

Being a Tourist is Painful

Hey Folks!
 
So this weekend I pulled out my binoculars, put on my best fanny pack, Hawaiian print shirt, black socks and sandals and headed down to Washington, DC with my cousin and buddy to take in the sites. 
 
We walked all over the place - from the Jefferson Memorial, to the Lincoln Memorial, to the Martin Luther King Memorial, to the Roosevelt Memorial and to TWO Smithsonian Museums. My body hurts.
 
Being a tourist is painful.
 
 
My cousin came into town from Pittsburgh, and my buddy Marie came into town from Delaware for and we hopped on the metro and into the city to take in the sites:








 
 


 
It was a cloudy, overcast day but I think all my pics turned out really neat looking and we didn't sweat our balls off like you typically do when you see the sites in DC.
 
 
Great day. But the bottoms of my feet are still sore and my legs are killing me.
Maybe it's a sign I should start working out again.
 
Maybe not.
 
How was your weekend?
 
~Trish

3 comments:

  1. DC touring IS a lot of walking but Im glad you had a good time...and didn't sweat too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going for a sore walk with your friends is always a good day out!...especially if there's something good to eat along the way!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. DC is so fun. Went a couple times as a kid - would love to go back as an adult! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete