1. I confess that even though I'm linking up with A Blonde Ambition that I'm really copying this idea from Jenn @ Going the Distance. She comes up with so many good ideas on her blog - I swear she must think I steal all her ideas. But it's just a form of flattery....right?!
2. I confess I've been feeling really emotional lately. I don't know what's going on. I've been really down in the dumps. Hopefully I get out of my funk soon.
3. I confess that every time I go to the bathroom as of late - I do 10 squats. If you know me I'm a frequent pee-er. So I figured if I do 10 squats each time I use the bathroom I should have the best butt any girl could want.
4. I confess that I've been running on my knee - and I haven't been back to the doctor to get the approval to run. It's been about 9 months since my ACL surgery so I should be fine to run. Right? I mean I could just WebMD it to make sure but I gave myself the go-ahead.
5. I confess that I have a work event AND a family event on Sunday. Family is #1 in my book. Although I made a commitment to show up to this work event I have to bail out early to be to my family event. I hope my co-workers aren't tooo pissed but I have to live with my family for the rest of my life and one missed work event shouldn't kill me.
What's your confession for this week?