Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fall?! Oh Hell No. Go away Fall aka My Fall Season Rant

I firmly say "No" to Fall.

Everyone is running around with their panties in a bunch because Fall is finally here.
 
Fall = pumpkin everything, squash, leaves falling from trees, no more humidity, football season ... Blah blah blah. You know what I say to that?!?!
 
That's #%^!.
 
 
You can buy a few extra boxes of pumpkin spice coffee and drink them any time of the year (duh!) and Trader Joes sells squash soup year round (hello!) and if you like the fall trees - there's tons of pictures on the worldwide web (google anyone?!).
 

Ugh. And need I remind you what happens after Fall?!?? Do you know? Huh? Do you?
 
 
Let me remind you what happened after Fall last time:
MD snow storm 2014
 
Mmmhmm. Point Proven Right?
 
I STRONGLY say "Hell No" to Fall.

Yes I'm hating on Fall. Don't you agree?
 
~Trish

6 comments:

  1. I say no to fall too for the same reason… fall is the gateway to winter and to winter I say no thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like winter, but I like Fall temps. I think it just stinks here because Fall lasts for about a week before it feels like Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I agree with you. I love the Summer months. I keep telling Vince we need to move somewhere that's warm all the time, but so far - it's a no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fall and Winter. They're my favorites. Even though I'm a 7th generation Texan, I'm hot natured and do not enjoy the heat of summer. So I'll happily be an Autumn Fool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts exactly, especially the football one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE summer, so it breaks my heart when it ends. BUT I'm learning to like Fall - but I will NEVER like winter!!!!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete