Monday, September 29, 2014

Is it just me?!

 
Is it just me or do you have to watch A League of Their Own every single time it's on tv?! We are the members of the all American team - we come from cities near and far ... I know you know the rest.

{via}
 

Is it just me or do you wonder why some people find it so hard to flush the toilet?! C'mon ladies! Especially the women at a particular building on Shady Grove Road. Ain't nobody wanting to see that!


{via}
 
Is it just me or do you hope that the person who flicks cigarettes out the car window that their vehicle catches fire? Or is that mean of me?

Is it just me don't you LOVE this commercial with Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd? And I'm talking the whole commercial ... Not the edited down one they've been showing on tv.
 

Speaking of commercials-is it just me or do you HATE those Lincoln commercials with Matthew Mcconaughey? They annoy me so much - particularly the sound of his voice. "I was driving a Lincoln before anyone even paid me to" ARRRGGGHHH! So irritating. 
 
Is it just me or when ever you're driving behind a tow truck or car transport truck you think the cars are going to fly off and crash into you? Too Final Destinationish? I think they did that in the Bad Boys movie too.
 
{via}
 
Is it just me...or can you relate to any of these? Or do you have any "is it just me" wonders too?

~Trish

3 comments:

  1. It's me too for nearly all of the ones you mentioned - especially the Matthew McC commercial. It has always bugged me that companies give their cars and stuff to people that can well afford to buy one. Why don't they give it to the average Joe and let us hear his opinion? That would be better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yes to all of these!!!!
    I hadn't seen the whole commercial but I do love it--they're super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen 'A League of Their Own' about 3 times. Loved it!...But I also LOVE Matthew McConaughey's voice! I'm from the south. His voice reminds me of home. But maybe that's just me! LOL

    ReplyDelete