Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Teaser Tuesday ::: The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.
 
{goodreads}
"Brayden's probably the last guy in the world you have to worry about. I think he's as clueless as you are. If I didn't care about your virtue so much, I'd actually probably give him a lecture on how to try something."
 
This made me chuckle a bit. Like a LOL for real. Literally.
 
What do you think? Funny enough to keep reading or no?
 
~Trish

10 comments:

  1. hehe that line is definitely up both of our alleys. Hope you like it! I'm halfway through my 1000 page book so it'll be a bit before I'm reading another book haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I'd keep reading...sounds like it could be a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That excerpt made me chuckle...thanks for sharing, and this one sounds intriguing.

    Here's mine: “SAFE KEEPING”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah, this definitely gave me a chuckle, and makes me curious about the story! Thanks for sharing!
    My Teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked this book and series. I can't wait for the next book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I laughed out loud. Sounds fun and anything by Richelle is bound to be fun.
    Here is my teaser - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/16/teaser-tuesdays-81-free-short-story-raker-by-christopher-a-gray-move-over-robocop/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever line! I'm curious about this book.
    Here's the link to my Tuesday post: Tumbleweeds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes it is funny; silliness can be forgiven if the writing is right great teaser!

    The Space Between Us | Thrity Umrigar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Teaser!! I LOVED the VA series, and I've been meaning to start the Bloodline series, but for whatever reason, I just haven't gotten around to it. Hopefully one day I will! ;) I hope your enjoying it!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anything by Michelle Read is a good read. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete