Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WWW Wednesday

WWW hosted by Should Be Reading
 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



Currently Reading:

{via}
Marie told me to listen to this on audiobook - and OMG is she right. Such an interesting story already but the narration takes it over the moon. I'm about 1/2 way done.
 
 
Recently Finished Reading:
 
{via}
This series is so entertaining to me. I've loved every minute of it so far. It's a spin-off series from Vampire Academy. If you know me - you should know I love me a good series!
 
What I'll Read Next:
 

{via}

At least I THINK I will read this next. Who knows. Really depends on what my mood will be.
 
 
How about you? What's your WWW?
 
~Trish




7 comments:

  1. I loved Dark Places - it is as the name suggests - Dark, but it so well written. Hope you like it if you do decide to go with it. Here's my WWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend suggested Dark Places to me too. Hearing from what you said, I'm gonna take that into consideration. Here's my WWW: http://bubblyollie.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/www-wednesday-1-17th-september-2014/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are enjoying Unbroken so much - I have Dark Places to read too. Here is my WWW http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/www-wednesday-september-17/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read another Gillian Flynn book after Gone Girl but the subject matter of those other two books just doesn't do it for me...at least not when I've been looking for a new book lately.
    Unbroken is seriously one of the best books ever....I never did the audiotape, but I can imagine if it's a good reader, it's incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I listened to the 'Unbroken' audio as well and had similar feelings. I think it will be interesting to see if as a film.

    Here's my WWW: http://samannelizabeth.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/www-wednesday-17-september-2014/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone mentioned Unbroken to me. Have to check it out. Anything by Richelle Meade is bound to be good. And Dark Places, the cover alone makes me curious!
    Thanks for stopping by my post:) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read these but I'm checking them out on GR. They look interesting!

    Michelle, The Escapist

    ReplyDelete