Tuesday, October 28, 2014

30 Day Crochet Challange: Day20 & Day21- Favorite & Least Favorite Item Made

Day 20: Favorite Item Ever Made:

 I think one of my favorite things made are my Elise Shawls.
I love the yarn I use and I love the pattern (and of course I love that it keeps me so warm).


Day21: Least Favorite Item Ever Made:

hmm...I don't know. I can tell you though: if I'm making something and I don't like it I usually just frog it and move onto something else. I always debate if I like something or not and if I find myself dwelling on it too much I don't put the effort in to finish it - does that make sense?

~trish

***
 
30 Day Crochet Challenge:
 
 
1. First Project | 2. Last Completed Project | 3. Current WIPs | 4. Red* | 5. Favorite Hook Size | 6. Least Favorite Hook Size | 7. Orange* | 8. Favorite Yarn | 9. Least Favorite Yarn | 10. Yellow* | 11. Do You Have a Shop? (If So, Post a Link!) | 12. Favorite Knitting/Crochet/Yarn Shop? | 13. Green* | 14. Blue* | 15. Purple* | 16. Closest Holiday* | 17. Last Gift Made | 18. Current WIPs | 19. Pink* | 20. Favorite Item Made | 21. Least Favorite Item Made | 22. Brown* | 23. How Long Have You Been Crocheting? | 24. Favorite Stitch | 25. White* | 26. Amigurumi* | 27. Favorite Crochet Book | 28. Grey* | 29. Black | 30. RANDOM!
 
*On this day create something in given theme/color!

2 comments:

  1. I like your shawl thingy too.
    I feel like you second guess over your projects like I second guess over house stuff lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Elise Shawls you made! Nice job. I really like the blue/purple & green one!!

    ReplyDelete