Thursday, October 23, 2014

30 Day Crochet Challenge: Closest Holiday


30 Day Crochet Challenge - Closest Holiday.
 
I guess that would be Halloween! That's just next week!
{wait...uh...is Halloween considered a holiday?}
 
I don't see myself making anything for halloween but here's what I found on pinterest that may have me changing my mind:
 
{via}
{via}
{via}
 
{via}
 
{via}
Ok. well. I have to admit - there's waaaaay more cute crochet Halloween ideas on pinterest than I thought. I may have to reconsider and get creative this holiday next year.
 
Which item should I make/would you make?
 
~Trish
 
***
 
30 Day Crochet Challenge:
 
 
1. First Project | 2. Last Completed Project | 3. Current WIPs | 4. Red* | 5. Favorite Hook Size | 6. Least Favorite Hook Size | 7. Orange* | 8. Favorite Yarn | 9. Least Favorite Yarn | 10. Yellow* | 11. Do You Have a Shop? (If So, Post a Link!) | 12. Favorite Knitting/Crochet/Yarn Shop? | 13. Green* | 14. Blue* | 15. Purple* | 16. Closest Holiday* | 17. Last Gift Made | 18. Current WIPs | 19. Pink* | 20. Favorite Item Made | 21. Least Favorite Item Made | 22. Brown* | 23. How Long Have You Been Crocheting? | 24. Favorite Stitch | 25. White* | 26. Amigurumi* | 27. Favorite Crochet Book | 28. Grey* | 29. Black | 30. RANDOM!
 
*On this day create something in given theme/color!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, those little caps are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete