Wednesday, October 1, 2014

30 Day Crochet Challenge: Day 1

Hello Hello!
 
I just found a cute little challenge that Taylor is doing over at Crochet Adventures so I thought I'd join in! 
Day #1: First Project
 
Oh. Gosh. I can't remember what my first project even was!
I do know it had to be something from this book (not this edition but very similar):
 
{amazon}
 
This is how I learned how to crochet!
Wish I was blogging back then because I'd be able to remember!
 
How about you?
What was your first crochet project?
 
~Trish
 
***


1. First Project
2. Last Completed Project
3. Current WIPs
4. Red*
5. Favorite Hook Size
6. Least Favorite Hook Size
7. Orange*
8. Favorite Yarn
9. Least Favorite Yarn
10. Yellow*
11. Do You Have a Shop? (If So, Post a Link!)
12. Favorite Knitting/Crochet/Yarn Shop?
13. Green*
14. Blue*
15. Purple*
16. Closest Holiday*
17. Last Gift Made
18. Current WIPs
19. Pink*
20. Favorite Item Made
21. Least Favorite Item Made
22. Brown*
23. How Long Have You Been Crocheting?
24. Favorite Stitch
25. White*
26. Amigurumi*
27. Favorite Crochet Book
28. Grey*
29. Black
30. RANDOM!
*On this day create something in given theme/color!

2 comments:

  1. I threw my first project away... lol I'm participating, and I created a link party, so others who want to participate can join in and make new crocheting blogger friends. :-)

    http://www.usscrafty.com/2014/10/30-day-crochet-challenge-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your idea... I am SO doing this.... I'm in!!!

    ReplyDelete