Monday, October 20, 2014

30 Day Crochet Challenge: Day14 - Blue

Day 14 - BLUUUE.

So. I JUST realized. I use a lot of freaking blue in my projects:

This was a baby shower gift. Mama & Papa requested (and picked out) these blues. More Pics Here.
All of these booties either are blue or have blue. More Pics Here.
Again. More blue. Navy Blue this time. More Pics Here.
More Pics Here. I still love how well this turned out
More Pics Here. Avail in Etsy Shop HERE.
Love this but will NEVER do magic ring starts again. More Pics Here.
And the list goes on and on.

It's funny because blue isn't a color I'd pic for myself but I guess when I make stuff for other people blue is my go to!

Which is your favorite blue?

~Trish
 
***
 
30 Day Crochet Challenge:
 
 
1. First Project | 2. Last Completed Project | 3. Current WIPs | 4. Red* | 5. Favorite Hook Size | 6. Least Favorite Hook Size | 7. Orange* | 8. Favorite Yarn | 9. Least Favorite Yarn | 10. Yellow* | 11. Do You Have a Shop? (If So, Post a Link!) | 12. Favorite Knitting/Crochet/Yarn Shop? | 13. Green* | 14. Blue* | 15. Purple* | 16. Closest Holiday* | 17. Last Gift Made | 18. Current WIPs | 19. Pink* | 20. Favorite Item Made | 21. Least Favorite Item Made | 22. Brown* | 23. How Long Have You Been Crocheting? | 24. Favorite Stitch | 25. White* | 26. Amigurumi* | 27. Favorite Crochet Book | 28. Grey* | 29. Black | 30. RANDOM!
 
*On this day create something in given theme/color!

2 comments:

  1. I really like all of these, but especially that first blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your blues.... so creative.... and they are all so different.

    ReplyDelete