Monday, October 13, 2014

30 Day Crochet Challenge: Day7 - ORANGE

Day 7 - Orange

So.
Orange isn't really my thing.

I've used orange two times...one finished project:
It's only two rows of orange but I struggled with it. MORE
and one unfinished:
I don't think I'll ever finish this one.

I'm suppose to be creating something orange this day but ... that would be a waste.
So here's just what I like from Pinterest that is orange.

{via}
{via}
 
{via}
{via}

 That's about as much orange as I can take.
What do you think?

~trish

***
 
30 Day Crochet Challenge:
 
 
1. First Project | 2. Last Completed Project | 3. Current WIPs | 4. Red* | 5. Favorite Hook Size | 6. Least Favorite Hook Size | 7. Orange* | 8. Favorite Yarn | 9. Least Favorite Yarn | 10. Yellow* | 11. Do You Have a Shop? (If So, Post a Link!) | 12. Favorite Knitting/Crochet/Yarn Shop? | 13. Green* | 14. Blue* | 15. Purple* | 16. Closest Holiday* | 17. Last Gift Made | 18. Current WIPs | 19. Pink* | 20. Favorite Item Made | 21. Least Favorite Item Made | 22. Brown* | 23. How Long Have You Been Crocheting? | 24. Favorite Stitch | 25. White* | 26. Amigurumi* | 27. Favorite Crochet Book | 28. Grey* | 29. Black | 30. RANDOM!
 
*On this day create something in given theme/color!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the colors in the project that you don't want to finish!! (the little fox is precious!)

    ReplyDelete