Wednesday, October 15, 2014

30 Day Crochet Challenge: Day8 and Day9 - Favorite Yarn and Least Favorite Yarn

Day 8 - Favorite Yarn:

This changes all the time. Right now I would have to say my favorite yarn is Red Heart Boutique Yarn (the yarn I used to make this shawl).


I'm also really liking my KnitPicks yarn which is the yarn I'm using to make my purples hexagon blanket and these baby booties.

my knitpicks stash

Day 9 - Least Favorite Yarn:

I really dislike Red Heart Super Saver yarn. It's so rough and scratchy and stiff. I've never been able to create anything great with it....well except one when I mixed Red Heart Super Saver with a softer yarn for THIS project.

I've had these skeins for years now. not sure what to do with them.

~trish

***
30 Day Crochet Challenge:
 
 
1. First Project | 2. Last Completed Project | 3. Current WIPs | 4. Red* | 5. Favorite Hook Size | 6. Least Favorite Hook Size | 7. Orange* | 8. Favorite Yarn | 9. Least Favorite Yarn | 10. Yellow* | 11. Do You Have a Shop? (If So, Post a Link!) | 12. Favorite Knitting/Crochet/Yarn Shop? | 13. Green* | 14. Blue* | 15. Purple* | 16. Closest Holiday* | 17. Last Gift Made | 18. Current WIPs | 19. Pink* | 20. Favorite Item Made | 21. Least Favorite Item Made | 22. Brown* | 23. How Long Have You Been Crocheting? | 24. Favorite Stitch | 25. White* | 26. Amigurumi* | 27. Favorite Crochet Book | 28. Grey* | 29. Black | 30. RANDOM!
 
*On this day create something in given theme/color!

2 comments:

  1. The ones on top are really pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking at the unforgettable yarns when I go to Michaels - haven't bought any yet though. I must be in the minority, because I like RHSS. Most colors are softer nowadays, and the ones that aren't soft when I buy them soften up pretty much when they are washed and dried. :)

    ReplyDelete