Sunday, October 12, 2014

Another One for Meeeee!

Now that it's chilly in the morning (and the teensiest tiniest bit of cold weather freaks me out) I cannot leave the house without one of my handmade treasures.

Last November I shared with ya'll my newest favoritest winter accessory and a year later - it's still my favorite. So much so I had to make myself another one:



Isn't it lovely?!
So lovely that I had to make TWO!



Twinsies! 


The second one I listed in my Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/206749586/dragonfly-crochet-shawl

This shawl makes the cold a little more barable!

5 comments:

  1. They're both beautiful Trish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Great colors! Great job Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Pinned it! Would love it if you'd stop by my Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop on Ducks 'n a Row this week to share it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen my versions of this patterns and yours is beautiful! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete