Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Five/Faves

Happy Friday!
I have a busy weekend planned - and I'm so looking forward to it! Hopefully Monday doesn't come back tooooo soon.
 
[one] - FAVE MOMENT:
Starting off my Monday AND Tuesday with Troy making breakfast for us (eggs, bacon, biscuits - oh yes)! Can't we start every day like this?
 
[two] - STILL HAPPY ABOUT:
Last week was a great week for celebrations- My little sister turned 10! Marie and Nessa (2/3 of my favorite Libras) celebrated birthdays (which I'm sad I haven't had a chance to celebrate with them yet...but I'll make up for it - I promise). And my pal got married!

 
[three] - FAVORITE PINS:
 
{via}
 
{via}
{via}
 
{via}
{via}
 
[four] - STARTING SOMETHING NEW:
Starting my 30 day crochet challenge. Woohoo! It'll probably take me 90 days to do this 30 day challenge but so what?!
 
{See my Day 1 & Day 2}
 
 
[five] - CONFESSION:
Two people told me I looked like I lost some weight in some photos I took last weekend. I'm THRILLED about that. What a wonderful illusion I've created :)
AAAAANNNND I'm going to wear this "making me look skinny" dress all the time now!

 
I hope you have a great weekend!
 
See you on the flip side!
 
~Trish

Linking up with: Friday Favorites | Oh, Hey Friday | Confessional Friday |

4 comments:

  1. You look hot hot HOT, my friend :)
    Love having breakfast cooked for you on weekdays--such a nice treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous :-) And it looks like you had a super fabulous week - waking up to breakfast being cooked is definitely something I could get used to too!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that rake and shovel ecard! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fabulous dress love the color! That ecard cracked me up! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete