Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Virtual Coffee

Good Day You!
I'm in the mood for a coffee break - are you interested in joining me?
 
{via}
 
SIP ONE:
I'm really loving my current audiobook - Unbroken. It's SO good. I have about 2 hours left to go before the end. It's such an incredible story. Since I'm listening to it I find myself looking up these people to find out what happened to them after the story ends - for example: even though I'm not done reading I REALLY want to know what happened to "The Bird". Do you know what happened?
Do you do this too [look up the aftermath to what happens in stories like this]? I do the same things with movies based on true life.
 
SIP TWO:
{via}
SIP THREE:
I'm so ready to move. This weekend {again} the neighbors had FIVE police cars outside of the building at 5 in the morning. And all I could hear was a dog barking and someone say "She needs to be arrested". FIVEAMPEOPLE.Ugh.
Any neighborhood drama in your hood? Please tell me it's not just me and my hood.
 
SIP FOUR:
I'm back on my Pinterest kick. These are my funnies for this week so far:



 
Did any of these make you laugh?
 
SIP FIVE:
Christmas is ... what ... like 70 days away? I'm already building my Christmas list. Is that sad? I want so much new stuff for whenever I DO move. Plus I'm on a bit of a spending freeze while I pay down more bills and build my savings back up so everything looks AWESOME. Are you ready for Christmas?
 
What's on your mind today?
~Trish

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the neighborhood drama--hopefully that will be over for you soon once you move. How much longer?? I feel you on the spending freeze but wanting a ton of stuff. Just wait until you move and that list will get even longer...and not necessarily with "fun" stuff :/ Womp womp

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun this little coffee break was. (I was ACTUALLY drinking some coffee while I was reading!) I haven't read/listened to Unbroken. I hadn't even heard about it. It looks VERY interesting. I will definitely have to check it out!
    Neighborhood drama: no police - but we have 4-5 college boys renting right next door..... I think they think they are in a fraternity!!! Crazy college boys!!!
    P.S. - Christmas is coming WAY too soon!

    ReplyDelete