Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Baby Shower Gift - Planning - Need Your Opinion

Mating never stops amongst my friends. Something's in the air, the water, - I don't know what it is but keep on drinking and smelling it people. I love dem babies!
 
 
I have been tasked to make baby blanket - I feel happy that my pals actually want one of my P Jones Creations.  The hardest part is figuring out what the Mom-to-Be (MTB) will like and worrying if she WILL like it once it's complete.
 
Before I even get hooking - I have to choose a pattern (MTB wants everything - except stripes) so I've been on Pinterest trying to see if anything catches my eye (oh and MTB sent me some stuff she likes...which I didn't like any of it).
 
Here's what I'm looking at so far:
 
{pin 1 }
 
{pin 2}


{pin 3}

Here's what the MTB likes:
 
{pin 4 }
{pin 5}
{pin 6}
I'm not thrilled with any of the 6 options.
Which one do you like the best?
 
I'm leaning most towards ripples like this:
{pin 7}
 
~Trish



1 comment:

  1. I liked the second option that you posted!! :)

    ReplyDelete