Wednesday, November 5, 2014

It's Really Hard Trying To Take A Picture Of Each Of My Hands

I never realized how hard it is to try and take a picture of both my hands until the other day. 

I really need a 3rd arm ... 

But then again, if I had a 3rd arm I'd have to take 3 of these:

Lacy Fingerless Mitts - aren't they cuuuuute?

Another accessory that makes this stupid cold weather more barable!

Purple pair are mine but I've added a couple pairs to my Etsy shop:
{etsy shop}
 
{etsy shop}

Is it weird that each hand is matchy matchy? That each glove is different from it's mate?

I can't decide if I like that or not. What do you think?
 
~Trish

Linking up with: Hooking on Hump Day | Inspire Me Monday |


5 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are gorgeous! I also love the yarn you have used! Marianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look fine overall. The only one that throws me a bit is the rainbow ones a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of them look very pretty - and they look great the way they are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple ones are my favorite. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete