Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Morning Coffee {Virtual Coffee}

Hola!
Happy Monday! Especially since it's a short week.
 
Let's have some Monday Morning Coffee!
{via}
 
[Sip One] BOXES & PACKING....FINALLY!
My boxes finally arrived. I came home to them waiting right outside my door for me:
very convenient! Flash forward to 3 days later I've managed to pack quite a few boxes.
My house is a mess. Troy's been telling me I have a lot of stuff (I politely disagree) and then my mom stopped by and said the same thing (that I have a lot of stuff). I mean. Everything I have has a purpose. I SWEAR. And OF COURSE I need four fondue sets, 40 wine glasses and a boxes and boxes of books I'll never read again. Does that make me a horder?
 
[Sip Two] WHOOPSIE!
As I'm packing I realized I borrowed these books from Jenn and never returned them (or read). Sorry Jenn! I promised to read and return before 2016. What have you found packing/unpacking?
 
[Sip Three] MOCKINGJAY
On Thursday I got to see Mockingjay with my mom and pal Judi and I REALLY liked it. I was really hesitant to see it and wasn't expecting to even see it in it's first week - but I'm glad I did.  It was really good. Did you go see this yet? Will you go see it? What do you think?

[Sip Four] STITCH CAT JONES
He says he's helping:
I think not.
 
[Sip Five] TURKEY DAY
What are your plans for the holiday?
 
Share some sips with me!
 
~Trish
 

2 comments:

  1. hahah you always have more stuff once it all comes "out of hiding" than you think. I'd say you don't need the 40 wine glasses (we had to get rid of a lot of ours too).
    Don't worry about the books--just don't lose them in your move haha (and even if you do, it's not that big of a deal)
    I'm glad you liked hunger games. Ive heard mixed reviews and I didn't like the 3rd book so I'm not that jazzed to see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see Mockingjay soon (hopefully over Thanksgiving)!

    ReplyDelete