Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Crochet Mood Blanket 2015

As soon as I started my Crochet Mood Blanket 2014 I immediately started thinking what I was going to do for 2015 and I think I FINALLY decided what I want to do.  

Here's my sketch: 


I want to do two colors for every day (I found it hard for my 2014 blanket to just pick one color). And I want to do 12 blocks (one for each month) of 30 blocks (one for each day)  - does that make sense?

I plan on using Melanie Eman's Summer Snowflake pattern.
this picture is from melanie's blog
My color scheme for 2015 will be based on this article on Crochet Concupiscene:

BLUE: Calm
GREEN: Relaxed
YELLOW: Energized
RED: Annoyed/Angry/Agitated
ORANGE: Excited
BROWN: Stable
PURPLE: Creative
PINK: Young & Fun
GREY: Neutral
BLACK: Evil (my mean days)
WHITE: Heal

Only thing missing from this list is Sadness - what color represents sadness? 2014 I used a deep blue - have you any suggestions? What color is missing from this list?

What are you planning on for your Crochet Mood Blanket 2015?

~Trish

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see it all together since I feel like I've seen all the progress along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how this one turns out since I got to see the progress of the 2014 one as it was pieced together!

    ReplyDelete