Friday, December 12, 2014

LOVED, LIKED AND LEARNED #1

Hello There!
Happy Friday! HAPPY Happy Friday if it's payday for you too!
 
I've decided that every week I'm going to do a post on the new things I LOVED, LIKED AND LEARNED for the week.  So WELCOME to my first ever Loved, Liked and Learned!
 

 
LOVED:

*My new kitchen (see it here)

*I now own my own washer/dryer (no more lugging bags of dirty clothes to my mom's house).

  *My mom coming over & unpacking my kitchen.

*Marie driving up from Delaware to "help" unpack. I told her she did great at showing me every where I didn't want things.

*Troy. He's been great this week. Love him.
  

LIKED:

*A new radio has been ordered for my car.  Thank goodness.

*This tip from Lifehack on Morning RitualsSimply add a slice of lemon in a glass of hot water and drink one every morning. This is a very simple ritual I follow faithfully every morning. Apart from being a good source of vitamin C and a great way of flushing out toxins in the morning, it balances and maintains the PH levels in the body, reduces pain and inflammation in joints and knees and helps nourishing brain and nerve cells.
*This Buzzfeed article on 35 Awesome Toys Every 80's Girl Wanted For Christmas. It took me right back to my childhood.
 
  
LEARNED:
 
 *That A-1 sauce is suppose to be refrigerated after opening.  After all these years I NEVER knew that.

*How to adjust the water temperature on the hot water heater. It was not set high enough.
 
 
What did you Love, Like and Learn this week?
~Trish

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I bet you will have a LOT more that you learn over the coming weeks and months of homeownership. The hot water heater is just the tip of the iceberg! I now know how to repaint and refinish kitchen cabinets, how to restain/cover a deck, how to paint like a pro, etc etc etc. You'll learn a lot!
    Yay for friends and boyfriends to get stuff done (even if it's not where you'd want it--that's how I felt when my mom and MIL came to help...and how I feel everytime my MIL comes. She puts shit back in the oddest places lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new feature! And I can relate to the sauce thing. I rarely refrigerate after opening and my husband gets all in a tizzy when he sees it *oops*

    ReplyDelete