Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Morning Coffee

Hi. It's Monday.
So. Yeah.

 
How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?
Ready to have some SIPS?
 
[Sip ONE]: HERE WE GO AGAIN:
Today we have a new manager starting. Ugh. For those at home who have been playing around here's a recap of managers since I started in February 2013: #1 - the manager that hired me quit in April. #2 - the regional manager left shortly after that. #3 - a new guy is hired {and made work life suck} and left for many reasons. He was here September - April. #4 - someone was hired but never started. #5 - another someone hired but never came. And now we are up-to-date.  The internal chatter isn't too happy with the decision of the new person - but I'm trying REALLY hard not to pre-judge someone before I even meet them - but it's hard. Especially when their public posts on FB are inappropriate.
I'll keep you posted on what happens.
 
[Sip TWO]: CHRISTMASSSS:
Can you believe Christmas is just next week? WTH?! I have not bought ONE THING for anyone other than myself (hey! I'm just being honest). What sucks the most is I don't get a commission check until THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS. So that means anyone who I'm getting presents for...they will be late. Consider this your heads up.

[Sip THREE]: ON THAT SAME NOTE:
I have not decorated for Christmas. I have not one Christmas-y thing out. I have a little fiber optic tree that Stitch Cat Jones really enjoys eating but it's in need of being retired. Maybe after Christmas I'll go out and buy a new one (at a discounted rate) and put away for 2015.

my 2014 Christmas decorating at it's best

[Sip FOUR]: HOOKY
Finally around 11pm Saturday night I had time to sit down and get some crochet in. I'm still plugging away at this Trip Around The World blanket trying to make it extra large!
 

[Sip FIVE]: MOVING IN
Guess who is home now? Stitch Cat Jones! He's spent the past week at my mom's house (thanks mom!) while I moved and got the new joint set-up. I'm hoping to keep the cat hair and pet damage down to a minimum! We'll see how that goes!
 

What's going on in your world? Leave me  sips below!

~trish
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Stitch is already loving his new home, even if it's lacking in the Christmas Decor Department lol. Don't beat yourself up too much about it--you've had a lot going on, so if Xmas decor doesnt happen this year, oh well. There's always next year and the next year and the.....you get the idea :)
    Good luck with the new manager! I hope he's good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sips huh? That's cute! What a neat way to start the week of too! MB Sips ... I've got some decorations up and placed our first wrapped (boxed) gift under the tree last night. 1 down, few more to go :)

    ReplyDelete