Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday Morning Coffee

Hey Ladies, Happy Monday! 

Ready to have a couple SIPS? Go grab your Joe. You KNOW I got mine already!

via
[Sip ONE] A MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEASE:
For my iPhone. I always thought I'd need a moment of silence for my phone because I shattered the screen (done that before) or dropped it in the toilet (done that before too) but no. I need a moment of silence because I dropped my phone and someone picked it up and is now holding it hostage and wanting a ransom for it.  Yea. So. Bye Bye phone. I just wish the someone that had found my phone had a kind heart and returned it not someone who clearly has no conscience and wants money for lost property. The story is SO much longer than this but this is all I can muster up about it at this point.


[Sip TWO] WEDNESDAY CAN'T COME QUICK ENOUGH:
Although I'll be eagerly awaiting the arrival of my replacement phone I need Wednesday to come...and QUICK. I'm HOPING that my company will give us our commission checks on this day because with everything that's going on in my life right now my funds are SUPER low and my credit cards are SUPER high. I need my commission check so I can get back to a comfortable level and so I can do some holiday shopping.

[Sip THREE] EXPLORING OPPORTUNITIES:
When an opportunity comes knocking on your door do you take it? Or is the change too scary? I'm in this boat right now - not sure what to really do. But we'll see what happens.

[Sip FOUR] WORK
Work. That's all I can say. 

That's all I have for you today!
What's going on in your world?

~Trish


1 comment:

  1. I'm still so upset about that person being such a dick, but like I told you before, karma will get him. He's had tough times? Maybe it's because he's been such an asshole. He'll get his.
    I'm intrigued by your opportunity. Hit me up later so we can discuss!
    Love you girly!!!!

    ReplyDelete