Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday Morning Coffee

Hola!
 
Today will be my first cup of real coffee in over 7 days! Being sick these past few days has been terrible. I can't handle the not sleeping, the awful cough and the runny...runny nose.
 
ugh. But that's all behind me. Let's move on to have some SIPS.
 
{pin}
[Sip ONE]:  CURRENT READ
I'm really enjoying my current audiobook - The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain. Have you read this? Or read anything by Diane Chamberlain? Looks like she has quite a few books out and all the ratings are 3 stars and up. I think I'll check them out.  Do you have any recommendations? What are you currently reading?
 
[Sip TWO]: I'M A HOMEOWNER
Yes. FINALLY. I've closed on my condo. It's been a long stressful process but as of Thursday last week I'm a homeowner. I'll share more with you soon! 


[Sip THREE]: WHAT A FRACKING DAY
Last week - I had QUITE A DAY. Like a meltdown-pull-out-my-hair kinda day. I was on PINS and NEEDLES about closing on the condo and my pending move (aka if I was going to close and move or if I was going to be Homeless since I had to get out of my apartment on Sunday) so my stress was thru the roof. That morning I get into my car and there was NOOOO sound. Nada. Nothing. No music, no touchscreen sound, no Bluetooth - straight silence. THEN on top of that on the same day something hit my windshield and BOOM. Crack in my windshield. UGH. Seriously crappy day. But I'm proud of myself because I didn't freak out.

[Sip FOUR]: OPINION
What did you think of my Wordless Wednesday? Did you like the photo a day? I'm debating if I want to keep a specific photo a day OR if I just share like 5 photos a week in general? What do you think?

What's going on in your world?
Share your SIPS with me?

~Trish

Linking Up With: Monday Mingle | Weekending | Monday Morning Gossip | Weekend Recap |

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on becoming a homeowner!

    have a fabulous week!
    Sarah
    coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYY for being a homeowner. Love the obligatory "I bought a house" holding up the keys photo haha!
    Good job not freaking out--that sounds like a ROUGH day!!
    Loved your wordless wednesday post! Do whatever your heart desires girl!!

    ReplyDelete