Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Next Crochet Project (planning)

I'm still in planning stages of the baby shower gift I'm due to make in the next month or so (remember I told you about it in this post). 

We have the colors nailed down to:



And white (all from KnitPicks.com - this is my new favorite yarn).

The parents to be selected their own pattern:


I'm not thrilled. I was hoping to make them something cute! But I'll make them what they want.

UPDATE:
Do you think they'll know/notice the difference if I use this pattern instead:
via
What do you think?

~Trish

2 comments:

  1. I think they will probably notice since the one is straight lines and the other is kinda chevron. I guess since you're making it as a gift, and they've already requested the one pattern you should probably do that one. If it was a surprise I'd say to do the one you like.
    I think the blanket they like would be pretty if they did the darkest green color, the navy blue and the white. But, what the hell do I know?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately the pattern they picked was more of a Chevron pattern so I think they would notice. I love that alfalfa colored yarn. I am not the biggest fan of green but that color rocks!! I think it will look great honestly.

    ReplyDelete