Thursday, January 22, 2015

Crochet Cabbage Patch Wig

Last week my friend texted me this picture:

photo from Today Show. Trying to find the link so I can share it with you!

With the words "OMG I need this!!!". 
So I got my hook out and tried to imitate the picture. Here's what I came up with: 


I sent to friend and she suggested that I make the poney tails thicker:


It's for her little daughter (whom I think is like 3ish years old) I hope it fits!


_________

What do you think? 

Did I get a close replication?

Did you have a cabbage patch doll?

Trish

Linking up with: Hooking on Hump Day

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job!! Did you do this just from sight? Or follow a pattern?
    I LOVED my cabbage patch doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Oh, this brings back memories! What a fun hat!

    I'd love to have you share this at my Yarn Fanatic Party! http://philwife.blogspot.com/2015/01/yarn-fanatic-party-20.html

    ReplyDelete