Thursday, January 29, 2015

I started a Gratitude Journal (because I'm cool)

As part of my new year revolution I started a gratitude journal!

{via}
I think from time to time I will share my gratitudes with you! 
Here's what I was grateful for this week:

SUNDAY:
*Quiet time
*Yummy homemade dinner that Troy and I enjoyed
*Extra time to lay and lounge in the bed

MONDAY: 
*A big fat juicy bacon cheese burger and a large side of fried

TUESDAY:
*Snow Day/work from home day! Gave me time to catch up on admin that I desperately needed to get done
*Troy re-arranging the furniture in my office making everything just...better!

WEDNESDAY:
*Gym Time aka music, sweat and me time

TODAY:
*These inspirations (from HERE)





_______________

What are you grateful for?

Do you keep a grateful journal (or app)?

~Trish

1 comment:

  1. I think this is great! It's such a simple way to frame your thoughts to look for the positive. It's really easy to get bogged down by the negative but expressing gratitude definitely helps!

    ReplyDelete