Friday, January 16, 2015

LOVED, LIKED, LEARNED #3


LOVED this week:

• Found this Pinterest idea of how to hang camis/tanks with cheap shower hooks all on one hanger! 

• That I closed some new business this week (even though I'm still negative over $4,000 for the issue - but I'm trying to remain positive).

• I finished my first book of 2015: The Challenger Sale. Here's my Tuesday Teaser post.

LIKED this week:

• I actually made it to the gym this week (just once though)!

LEARNED this week:

• That I'm more "Type A" personality than  any other personality type! See this post

•  Vacancy rates (for apartments) are at historic lows at around 4.2% - lowest point since 2000. What does this mean for me? I'm not sure yet.

• How to get wax off walls and tiles. Ask me why? A: I'm a FREAKING IDIOT and I knocked a candle over and it splattered all over my new floors and walls. I'm so upset!

________________

What did you learn this week?

What did you love this week?

What did you like this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh no about the candle wax!! At least you figured out a way to get it off??
    Yay for us Type A's! Join the club--it's organized and regulated! haha
    Keep up the good work at the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish,

    WOW, just 16 days into the new year and you've already finished reading a book...so impressed! I wish I read more often. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    This week, "I love" the fact that I am finally getting over a winter cold that I've had for too many weeks!

    And, this week "I like" that I'm trying harder to visit more blogs that I follow :)

    Dawn
    @ A Place for Pictures and Memories

    ReplyDelete