Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday Coffee {Virtual Coffee}

Good Monday to ya! Did you have a good weekend? Ready to have some Monday Coffee? 
{via}


{SIP ONE} NEW PLACE:
So it's been a little over a month since I moved into my condo and I LOVE it! I love it more than I thought I would. I'm very happy that I ended up in this space. BUT. I have ONE complaint:
my flipping upstairs neighbor (my condo is the bottom unit) likes to listen to his music on BLAST. And not only am I able to hear the bass of his music but I can hear every word to the song quite clearly. So annoying. Even more annoying when he listens to the same song over and over and over agin. Last week it was that Jonas song "Jealous" for 15 minutes straight.  Shooot me.

{SIP TWO} YUMMIEST YOU NEED TO TRY:
I'm not a HUGE cook. I dabble in the kitchen here & there and last week I landed with a really easy and delicious dinner that you should try - Loaded Baked Potato and Chicken Casserole.


{SIP THREE} OFFICE MESS
Like I was saying earlier, it's been a month since I moved into my condo - so there's lost of shopping that needs to be done - mainly furniture shopping. I'm trying to pay down some credit card bills and add some money back to my savings before I got nuts filling up my house (I'm TRYING to be a responsible adult here). Plus I really want to pay for my purchases in cash. But my office is driving me absolutely nuts. It's the only room that still has boxes and mess everywhere. I may not be able to hold off until I get the cash.  I want to set up my office similar to how my dad's office in his house. I see a trip to Ikea in my near future (like two weeks hopefully when I get my commission check).


My Goal:



{SIP FOUR} NEW YEAR'S REVOLUTION
I really need to take some time and write down my new year goals and share them with you guys. I hope by sharing them with you it'll make me feel more accountable and actually achieve them! And notice I'm not using the word "resolution". I want to make goals that become good habits not resolve to do something.  

{SIP FIVE} WHAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR WORLD
What have you been up to? Now that the holidays are over I guess it's back to the normal routine right? 

~Trish 

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on wanting to feel completely settled, but it takes time. And it WILL eventually come together how you want. No use putting yourself into debt over it when waiting for a little bit will take care of it. So happy that you're loving your new place, but the upstairs neighbor would drive me nuts too. Have you asked him to turn it down a bit? Sometimes people don't realize how loud they are. We had to do that with our previous upstairs neighbor and it worked out just fine.
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete