Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Teaser Tuesday ::: The Challenger Sale

One of my 2015 goals is to read books relevant to my career.
This week I'm sharing a teaser from The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.


"The history of sales has been one of steady progress interrupted by a few real breakthroughs that have changed the whole direction of the profession. These breakthroughs, marked by radical new thinking and dramatic improvements in sales results have been rare."

Do you read books relevant to your career? This sounds like a snoozer but it's really quite interesting to me. Anything that I can do to improve myself to advance my career - I'm willing to read.
What about you?

~Trish

8 comments:

  1. I typically don't unless it's really interesting to me, or I'm taking a class for my job. Good for you for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crochet and write poetry...and yes, I read books about them all the time!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my teaser today! And good for you reading books to better yourself and your career! Lately my reading is more of an escape!!
    http://mydogearedpurpose.com/2015/01/13/teaser-tuesday-january-13th/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been known to read books related to my career...and still do. (Mine are books about family dysfunction and child abuse, but I usually read fictionalized versions).

    Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “ALL DAY AND A NIGHT”

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never know what hidden gems you might find. Even if you only take away one simple thing from reading the book, it can be worth it.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT ~ Gone Before Goodbye by Nora Leduc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope. I don't think they write books about what I do. And it would probably be boring. Glad this one works for you:)

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/13/teaser-tuesdays-95-growl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great educational teaser!! Good luck, and thanks for stopping by my TT @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not so much! I only read books I know I will like.

    ReplyDelete