Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday Coffee

Hey Gals! 
How was your weekend? Magical and Fantastical? 

How about some Monday Coffee? It's been awhile!

{via}
 
::Troy got a soundbar this weekend! I'm excited about it b/c now I can FINALLY hear the tracking TV. I swear every show I watch the characters are whispering and I can't hear a damn thing. I should get my ears checked b/c it must be pretty bad. Troy looks at me crazy when I ask "turn it up" or say "I can't hear that." Now with the soundbar I can hear every word! I wonder if my neighbors can too...

::This weekend was Ashby's family baby shower (I threw the "friends" shower a couple weeks ago - I haven't told you about that yet...just know there's a rant post coming up soon). I love the love family shows Ashby and her husband! I can't wait for this baby so I can spoil! 


::I finally got a jawbone this weekend (I ordered one on groupon) and I'm kicking myself because I should've go the one of these bad boys a long time ago! 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's so neat. It tracks your sleep, steps, alerts you when you haven't moved in 15 mins. Just awesome. I find the sleep tracking most interesting.
This is from Saturday night. Don't judge me because I was in bed nearly 11 hours lol. I'm eager to see my sleep pattern play out over the next few weeks.

::This week's weather looks like it's going to be great. I'm going to try to get back on my running schedule. I started with a Sunday walk/run on 3 miles. Took me 45 minutes but it's something.

::I'm having a REALLY good work month. I've closed a lot of new business and my sales year is on the up&cup. Hopefully it stays that way. I really need to make $$ so I can save $$.

What's going on with you?
::How's work?
::Any new toys you got worth sharing (I love gadgets)?
::How's your workouts looking these days?

Share in the coffee with me and spill the beans!

~Trish

Linking up with: A Cute Angle | Mingle Monday | B Loved Boston

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that work is going well right now!!! And yay for you getting the Jawbone, loving it, and getting into a good workout habit! Who cares how long it takes you? You're DOING something and that's the important part!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was between the jawbone and the fitbit and went with that...but so glad you're liking your fitbit!! Hope you have some great runs in this week! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete