Wednesday, April 22, 2015

TAH-DAH: Blanket for Donation #1

I finished the first blanket I plan on donating this year!


Cute right?

I haven't done my research yet to figure out where I'll be donating it to yet (probably Project Linus). I just want it to go someplace in the county I live in. I want someone in my neighborhood to have the comfort and security of thier own little blankie!





I need to give myself a (realistic) goal of how many blankets I plan to make and donate this year. I'm thinking that anywhere between three and five blankets is I can have complete it before the end of 2015.  

Trish

Linking up with: Hookin on Hump Day |

4 comments:

  1. Love it and that you are doing this! It's so thoughtful and I hope that someone gets to snuggle in that blankie and know that it was made with love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! I'm sure some little one will love it :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little blanket - it's very nice and the colors remind me of the sea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blanket is beautiful! I love that you're donating it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete